RMC HR Specialists are carefully selected to ensure extensive experience in human resource management and selection. Our practitioners come from varied backgrounds and industries including Not-for-Profit and Independent Boards. Our people are comprehensively trained in all aspects of strategic and operational Recruitment Management Services.
RMC Scribes ensure a professional and efficient selection process, attend Selection Advisory Committee (SAC) meetings, record candidate interviews, SAC discussions and conduct reference checks. Our Scribing Practitioners are highly trained in all aspects of public sector recruitment including the ability to use analytical and intuitive thinking to effectively encapsulate outcomes and translate this into powerful, accurate reporting designed to support objective decisions making.
Our HR and Recruitment Specialists can assist you with any of your people related requirements including:
- Recruitment Strategies
- Retention Strategies
- Job Analysis
- Recruitment Scribing
- Reference Checking
- Development and Delivery of Selection Panel Training
- Independent Panel Member and/or Panel Chair Services
- Bulk and Assessment Centre Services
- Internal Candidate Development
- Transition management and support
- Outplacement services
- Job Search and Career Development Seminars
- Job Search and Career Development Coaching