Making a move into Government?
ACCESS RMC’S SKILLS, KNOW-HOW AND NETWORKS
RMC is working with 60 public sector agencies and departments across Australia providing an extensive range of recruitment support, training and resource services. This is how we maintain active, influential networks and inside-knowledge of government recruitment and selection processes.
Put simply - because Government is our business we thoroughly understand public sector practice, departmental cultures, priorities and requirements.
MOVING FROM THE PRIVATE SECTOR?
If you are making an executive career move into Government we can equip you with the skills, know-how and networks to launch your career. Working with RMC you’ll effectively identify target agencies and we’ll dedicate a Consultant to support and mentor you through the complex and lengthy recruitment process - including the Selection Panel interviews.
Our consultants are a highly experienced team – our people have held successful senior careers across a range of public sector, NPO, NGO operations prior to joining RMC.
HELP AT ALL LEVELS
RMC's work across all APS position levels facilitates work with students, first job seekers and graduates, managers, professionals, senior executives, chief executives and those seeking positions in the Senior Executive Service (SES).
WHAT WE OFFER
You’ll work with your RMC consultant on just some or all of the following to:
- Develop essential knowledge and understanding of the APS sector and adopt an effective, coordinated and targeted approach to an APS career.
- Understand and appreciate the APS recruitment process and the steps involved including the assessment tools and timing
- Develop the appropriate framework and ensure the relevance of your application/s to maximise effectiveness
- Adequately prepare for the interview to enhance your presentation and projection - our insider’s knowledge of APS interview questions and responses will equip you for the difficult ones so you’ll feel confident and well prepared
RMC can also help with:
- Personal presentation
- Skills testing and assessment
Call and discuss how we can help launch your Government career – it’s confidential and obligation free. After our initial discussion and CV review we estimate our fee based on the agreed scope of your project and the services required.