RECRUITMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY - RMC
The Recruitment Management Company now known as RMC is an Australian company established in 2000 by a group of former senior Australian Public Service officers. Based in Canberra, RMC is a national company with a network of quality-assured consultants working in all capital cities and regional centres Townsville, Albury and Northern NSW. WHAT WE DO
RMCO provides an extensive range of recruitment support, training and resource services. Our consultants are a highly experienced team – our people have held successful senior careers across a range of public sector, NPO, NGO operations prior to joining RMC.
WHO IS RMC?
Catherine Andrews - Managing Director
Maree Upton - Director, National Manager
Kathy Mackell - Office Manager and Consultant Support
Chris (Christine) Kemp - Scribe Trainer
Our Consultants – Our Expertise
RMC's consultants deliver a wealth of senior level public sector experience, diverse professional expertise and high level interpersonal skills to your project.
Available for short and longer term assignments – our team is mature, highly experienced and thoroughly versed in public sector recruitment procedures. In fact, most of our consultants are former senior public servants who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the selection task ensuring you benefit from their Best Practice expertise.
RMC’s 50 consultants provide resource support services to our public sector clients. Their expertise and experience includes –
- Government/public sector recruitment
- Professional scribing
- Mentoring and coaching
- Communications, research, writing, editing
- Project management
- Public Sector career guidance, training and development
RMC consultants travel to suit service level requirements as required and we can readily provide consultants in locations such as Rockhampton, Darwin and Hobart. CV’s, testimonials and client lists are available – tell us what you need and we’ll find you a match.
Our Business Support Partners
Marketing and Communications: Prue Beckett (PBMC)
Technical support: Canberra Home Computer Support and Service (CHCSS)
Internet and online services: U-NIQ Consulting
THE RMC COMMITMENT - Service, Quality and Best Practice Expertise
- We honour and further our reputation for superior service, flexibility, quality and no fuss, timely delivery
- We understand and promote the merit principle as the basis for staff selection and we are cognisant of legislative and individual departmental guidelines
- Our practices and procedures are aligned to the APS Code of Conduct and Values
- We ensure the currency of our best practice benchmarks in the public and private sectors and adapt our methodology to suit client and project requirements
- We aim to establish effective, lasting relationships with our clients based on superior service and added value. Integral to our service is an open and professional transfer of knowledge between ourselves and our clients
We guarantee to significantly ease the burden of the recruitment selection process
- In 2002 RMC won the ACT/NSW Australia Post Small Business Award based on its business planning and establishment strategies
- RMCO is a corporate member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association Ltd (RCSA)